In compliance with the obligations established by the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and by the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor n. 229 of 08 May 2014 we hereby inform you that Simba Srl S.U. (hereinafter simbashopping.com), as Data Controller, uses technical cookies and third-party cookies to improve the provision of its services and its browsing experience through the pages of the website www.simbashopping.com.
During the navigation of our company website, may receive on its computer (or mobile device) technical cookies of simbashopping.com and cookies of other subjects (so-called “third parties) through which some personal data may be collected and processed.
“Cookies” are small text files that are sent from a website and stored on the browser of a user during navigation in order to be then re-transmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits by the same user.
Based on its duration, a cookie can be classified as “Temporary Session” or “Permanent”.
“Temporary Session” cookies remain active only during browsing and are automatically deleted at the end of the session when the browser is closed.
“Permanent” cookies are not deleted at the end of the session and remain active until their expiry date or upon cancellation by the user.
Cookies, usually present in your browser in very large numbers and can be used for different purposes depending on their type.
With this, therefore, pursuant to Article 13) of the Legislative Decree 196/03, we inform you that:
1) During the navigation and use of our company website the following types of cookies may be used:
(a) “Essential Cookies”: technical cookies, which are necessary, to allow you to browse on our company website and / or to use all its features. Without these cookies, in fact, we are not able to provide you with some services or functions that could make it easier and easier to navigate.
(b) “Performance Cookie or Analytics Cookie”: technical cookies, which collect information about the use of our website in order to allow us to improve its operation (eg most frequently visited pages …).
(c) “Functionality Cookie”: technical cookies, which allow you to remember the choices made by you on our website and / or the services you requested or purchased; these cookies allow us to design and provide increasingly advanced and personalized services (ex: personalization of a certain page …).
(e) “Targeting or Advertising Third Party Cookies”: all those profiling cookies, which our service providers may use to publish advertisements and manage advertisements, which they believe may be of interest to them. These cookies can be used to store the contents visited or to share information with other subjects (eg: advertisers …).
In addition, we inform you that gemerstyle.com installs and uses directly from its website only cookies referred to in points a), b), c) and d), for which it is not necessary to acquire your prior consent.
Regarding the third-party cookies referred to in point e) gemerstyle.com plays a role of mere technical intermediary, which operates on behalf of the third party provider of the service, which is the actual owner and operator of these cookies and the the sole Data Controller for the processing of personal data collected through them.
We remind you that for the installation and use of profiling cookies referred to in point e), it is necessary to obtain your prior and informed consent. For this reason at the moment when you will access the ns. web site, you will be presented on the home page a first “short” notice in which you will be told that our site uses only “third party” profiling cookies and that the continuation in navigation through access to another area of the site or selection of an element of the same (for example, an image or a link) involves the provision of consent to the use of such cookies.
2) The processing of personal data collected with the cookies referred to in the previous points will be made in the following ways:
The processing may consist of the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data and will be carried out using media paper that with the aid of electronic, IT and telematic tools suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the provisions of art. 31) of the Legislative Decree 196/03 concerning “appropriate security measures” and art. 33) of the D.lg. 196/03 concerning “minimum security measures”.
In carrying out the processing operations, however, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, as provided for in Annex B of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, in order to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law.
The methodologies mentioned above, applied for processing, will guarantee access to data only to the subjects specified in points 3) and 4).
3) The provision of data collected with the cookies referred to in points a), b), c) and d) is necessary for the correct establishment, management and use of the company website. A possible refusal, even if legitimate, to accept these cookies could make it impossible to carry out normal browsing and / or the correct use of online services. The provision of data collected with the cookies referred to in point e) is optional.
4) The subjects or the categories of subjects that will come to knowledge of the data or to which the data can be communicated are the following:
Internal Manager: Marco Bozzato
5) For the management of the company website, “Third Party Targeting or Advertising Cookies” are also used. Therefore, advertisers and / or other subjects may use these cookies to collect information on the activities performed on our corporate website and / or on the advertisements displayed and / or with which there has been an interaction online. This information could be used by the aforementioned subjects to propose targeted advertising based on the interests shown during web browsing or to measure the effectiveness of online advertising.
Given that these cookies are installed and managed directly by third parties and that their use could be changed over time without any prior communication to us, we can not verify the correctness and lawfulness of their use. For this reason below are the third-party cookies that gemerstyle.com uses and the link to the pages of third-party websites to refer to for the management of their respective cookies.
For more information about third-party profiling cookies installed on your browser and to find out how to disable them, please visit the following websites: www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte owww.allaboutcookies. org / manage-cookies / index.html
6) at any time you can refuse to accept cookies of our. website simply by selecting, on your browser, the settings that allow you to reject them. Information on the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found on the website of the provider of your browser or through the “help” tools available in the guide of your browser:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
In any case it will always be possible to delete cookies from your PC’s hard drive at any time.
Remember that, if cookies are disabled, not all the functions of our. website may be available.
7) The data collected in this way may also be disclosed to third parties in other countries belonging to the European Union or external to it in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/03. The data collected for commercial and profiling purposes may be transferred to third parties also for consideration.
8) The updated list with the identification details of all the Data Processors, or of the subjects to whom the personal data have been communicated and / or transferred, may be requested by the Internal Responsible of the Treatment at any time, which will immediately make it available to you.
9) At any time you can also exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 7 of the D.lg. 196/03, which for your convenience we reproduce in full: Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – Article 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
(a) the origin of personal data;
(b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
(c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
(d) the identifying details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
(e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
(b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
(c) the attestation that the operations referred to in subparagraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.